IS THE HYPERHIDROSIS TREATMENT SAFE?

Botox is a protein derived from a bacterium called Clostridium botulinum, having undergone a proven safe and highly effective purification process. It is therefore organic and completely safe. Since the early 1970’s it has been used in treating conditions in many fields of medicine including neurology and ophthalmology and it has been used in aesthetic medicine for over 20 years.

In over 30 years of use in medicine, there have never been any reported serious allergic reactions and with such longevity, we can say with certainty that there are no long-term side effects. The most important thing to remember is that this treatment is non-permanent and very safe. The botox is metabolised at the injection site and it does not spread to any other parts of the body.