How much porcelain veneers cost?
- In general, the cost of any dental veneer is based on:
- Experience and skills of the person providing the treatment.
- Experience and skills of the dental technician making the veneers.
The type of materials used.
- Whether they are brand types like Lumineers and Durathin veneers.
- The cost of one or two veneers can be more than when one is having multiple veneers. There are also some additional costs such as for Trial Smiles which is a necessity when having more than 2 veneers.
At Bayswater Dental Clinic patients will receive:
- Free consultation.
- There is free home whitening when more than 4 veneers are done.
- Emax veneers cost starts from £495 each and they are one of the most durable type of veneers.
- Trial Smiles cost £50 per tooth with minimum fee of £150.