Invisalign aligner system is cutting edge treatment that straightens your teeth in a relatively short span of time with the help of plastic aligners fitted over the teeth, which remain virtually invisible. Invisalign treatment relies on translucent plastic braces that are easily removable, safe on the body, and BPA free (BPA is an industrial chemical used in making certain type of plastics).
Invisalign Full involves the same set of procedures that are followed in other forms of Invisalign treatment, Invisalign i7 or Invisalign Lite. Listed below are the step-by-step processes in Invisalign Full treatment:
- – Free consultation for assessment and suitability.
- – X-rays, teeth impressions and other records are taken.
- – A three dimensional (3D) video – which is also called the Clincheck video – is created based on the records to simulate the progress of treatment and the final outcome.
- – Patient starts wearing the aligners and periodical adjustments are carried out.
- – Treatment is completed when the desired alignment is achieved.
- – Retainer is fitted to stop further shifting of teeth and to avoid relapse.