Invisalign Lite involves the same set of procedures that are followed in other forms of Invisalign treatment, Ivisalign i7 or Invisalign Full. Listed below are the step-by-step processes in Invisalign Lite treatment:
– Free consultation for assessment and suitability.
– X-rays, teeth impressions and other records are taken.
– A three dimensional (3D) video – which is also called the Clincheck video – is created based on the records to simulate the progress of treatment and the final outcome.
– Upon the satisfaction of the patient on the projected outcome, aligners are ordered.
– Patient starts wearing the aligners and periodical adjustments are carried out
– Treatment is completed when the desired alignment is achieved.
– Retainer is fitted to stop further shifting of teeth and to avoid relapse