competitive Invisalign cost plus additional offers,……. So everybody can afford to have a beautiful smile by benefiting from a fantastic quality of care and very flexible methods of payment.
We offer free consultation
We offer “pay as you go” option
We offer 0% finance of 1-3 years
We offer free Home Whitening
We offer free Essix retainer
At Bayswater Dental Clinic, not only we offer Invisalign at special rates, we also offer different methods of payments to make teeth straightening a real possibility for most of our patients.
we have the following special offers on Invisalign treatment:
Invisalign i7 (up to 7 set of aligners) @ £1495
Invisalign Lite (up to 14 set of aligners) @ £1995
Invisalign Full (more than 14 set of aligners) @ £2695
Additional offers associated with Invisalign include:
£100 off the top and bottom fixed retainers (usual price £350).
£100 off the Invisalign Vivera retainers (usual price is £350 and you get 3 sets top and bottom).
£50 off the lip fillers treatment (usual price from £299).
£50 off Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment. Ideal for skin and hair conditions such spots and Acne (usual price £399).
please note, at any one time only one of these offers apply, unless it is specified by your dentist.
What does Invisalign cost include?
- All the appointments you need to finish your aligners.
- All the impressions, scans and photos needed.
- All the planning involved and preparing your Clincheck video, showing your teeth movement before the treatment starts and necessary discussions.
- Your aligners.
- All the procedures involved such as attachment placement and IPR reductions, etc.
- Removal of the attachments at the end of your treatment.
- Doing minor adjustments needed to smoothen teeth and improve the looks of them once treatment is finished.
- Home whitening at the end of your treatment.
- One set of top and bottom Essix retainers to stop teeth moving again, preventing relapse.
- All emergency visits required and if needed replacing attachments.
- Removing and placement of the attachments again in the middle of treatment for very special occasions like getting married and wedding.
- There is no VAT addition.
Do I need to pay for all of the cost of Invisalign in one go?
No, you do not need to pay for the whole treatment in advance. You can make payments with pay-as-you-go option as follows:
- Payment of £395 for the Clincheck video stage.
- Payment of £595 – £795 to have your aligners made, once you are happy with your Clincheck video result.
- Payments of £225-£250 every time you come for more aligners and your review appointments, usually 6-10 week apart. This continues until you reach the total cost of the treatment as quoted earlier.
Patients will be given a written treatment plan for the type of Invisalign treatment they need to show the breakdown of these cost and how to pay for it.
0% finance option for Invisalign cost.
We offer 0% finance option for any treatment above the £600 threshold. The finance, like any other loans, is offered by the banks and is subject to a successful outcome. The applicant will be checked by the finance providers for credit history and we facilitate the application for you.
Options for 0% finance are as follows:
– 0% finance for 18 month with NO deposits.
– 0% finance for 24 month with 15% deposit
– 0% finance for 36 month with 30% deposit
You can also have up to 3 years finance with no deposits option. However a 8% surcharge will be applied to that. For more information please contact the clinic and we would be very happy to assist you.