Invisalign treatment straightens your teeth with the help of translucent plastic aligners that are fitted over the teeth. The aligners are virtually invisible unlike the traditional metal braces, which are quite conspicuous and attract unwanted attention. You can remove Invisalign aligners while eating, drinking or brushing, which is not possible with the traditional steel braces that require professional help to remove and re-fit.
There are different forms of Invisalign treatment depending upon the condition of your teeth, which include Invisalign i7, Invisalign Lite and Invisalign Full. At Bayswater Dental Clinic, you can expect to receive not just quality treatment from our excellent team of Invisalign dentists, but also competitive rates and special offers.
SPECIAL OFFERS ON INVISALIGN TREATMENT:
Invisalign i7 (up to 7 set of aligners) @ £1495
Invisalign Lite (up to 14 set of aligners) @ £1995
Invisalign Full (more than 14 set of aligners) @ £2695
ADDITIONAL OFFERS ASSOCIATED WITH INVISALIGN INCLUDE:
£100 off on the top and bottom fixed retainers (usual price £350).
£100 offon Invisalign Vivera retainers (usual price is £350 and you get 3 sets top and bottom).
£50 offon lip fillers treatment (usual price from £299).
£50 offon Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment. Ideal for skin and hair conditions such as spots and Acne (usual price £399).
Please note at any given time only one of these offers apply, unless otherwise specified by your dentist.
- All the appointments with the dentist that are needed to finish your aligners.
- All the impressions, scans and photos taken during the course of the treatment
- Making of your Clincheck video that projects the teeth and gum movements of the patient during the course of the Invisalign treatment, and discussing the treatment plan based on the video to your satisfaction.
- Making of aligners.
- All the procedures involved such as attachment placement and Interproximal Reductions (IPR), etc.
- Removal of the attachments at the end of the treatment.
- Doing minor adjustments to smooth the teeth and for improving their appearance at the end of the treatment.
- Home (teeth) whitening at the end of your treatment.
- One set of top and bottom Essix retainers to stop shifting of teeth and preventing relapse.
- All emergency visits and if needed replacement of attachments.
- Replacement of the attachments in the middle of treatment for very special occasions like marriage.
- There is no VAT addition
No, you do not need to pay for the whole treatment in advance. You can choose to make payments with pay-as-you-go option as follows:
- Payment of £395 at the Clincheck video stage
- Payment of £595 – £795 to have your aligners made
- Payments of £225-£250 during each of your visits to replace your aligners, and at the time of your review appointments, usually 6-10 week apart. You will be making the payments until you reach the total cost of the treatment as quoted earlier
Patients will be given a written treatment plan depending upon the type of Invisalign treatment, and it will have all the information relating to payment and in what stages they need to be made.
0% FINANCE OPTION FOR INVISALIGN TREATMENT
We offer 0% finance option for any treatment above the £600 threshold. The finance, like any other loans, is offered by the banks, and the provision of finance is subject to approval after a successful credit history check by the banks.
Options for 0% finance are as follows:
– 0% finance for 18 months with NO deposits.
– 0% finance for 24 months with 15% deposit
– 0% finance for 36 months with 30% deposit
You can also have up to 3 years finance with ‘no deposit’ option. However, in that case about 8% surcharge will be applied. For more information, please contact the clinic and we would be very happy to assist you.
We offer free consultation
We offer “pay as you go” option
We offer 0% finance of 1-3 years
We offer free Home Teeth Whitening
We offer free Essix retainers