Experienced team, has completed 100s of cases successfully
You having a beautiful smile becomes a reality with our offers
As low as £28/month for Invislaign i7 with 0% finance !
As low as £53/month for Invislaign Full with 0% finance !
We have many additional offers, please just ask us
Invisalign patients at Bayswater Dental Clinic will get:
1 Free consultation
2 Free retainers
3 Free home whitening
4 Experienced Platinum Elite provider of Invisalign
5 Pay As You Go payment option, or
6 1-3 years 0% finance option
7 Appointments available at weekends. Open 9am – 8:30pm
8 Most importantly, the best care, dental service and aftercare
9 Easy access to our clinic in West London, W2 from all parts of London
Straightening your teeth can be achieved in several ways such as conventional metal braces, clear ceramic braces, lingual braces and the nearly invisible aligners Invisalign®. Having your teeth straightened with Invisalign® ensures that;
- You achieve your ideal smile quickly and discretely.
- Pain free without interrupting your busy daily routine.
- Easier to keep the teeth clean and have healthy gum.
- Much easier to tolerate than the conventional braces.
- No restriction in your diet and what you can eat.
- Can stop the treatment for few hours for special occasions likes weddings, meetings, etc..
How does Invisalign work?
Based on our dentist’s diagnosis and your preferences, a series of aligners are custom made in a laboratory using advanced computer imaging technology.
You wear each aligner for 1-2 weeks before being replaced with the next one, until your teeth are where they need to be. The aligners can be removed for eating and cleaning.
Having well aligned teeth in adulthood benefit you in many ways:
- Better oral hygiene – teeth are easier to brush, floss and keep gums clean and healthy
- A more aesthetic, pleasing smile which builds confidence and transmits positive thinking
- Reducing grinding and clenching are one of the many positive benefits of correcting a bite
Invisalign Special offers
AT Bayswater Dental Clinic, Invisalign costs are fixed. We have these special offers which are one of the cheapest and lowest Invisalign fees in the UK.
- £1500 for up to 7 aligners, Invisalign i7 (usual price £2495).
- £1995 for up to 14 aligners, Invisalign Lite (usual price £2995).
- £2695 for more than 14 aligners, Invisalign Full (usual price £3695).
How can I spread the cost?
We can make Invisalign affordable for all, with our Invisalign Special Offers:
Pay As You Go Payment Plan. The cost of the treatment is broken down into parts as follows;
1- Payment for Clincheck video: Following your consultation, your Clincheck video is prepared, which shows how teeth will move.
2- Payment for making the aligners: When you are happy with the result seen in the video, aligners are ordered and made by Invisalign.
3- Payments when you get new sets of aligners: You are usually seen every 4-8 weeks and each time to come in, you contribute some towards the remaining cost.
These breakdowns are shown in the table below.
Clincheck cost Ordering Aligners cost Invisalign i7 Invisalign Lite Invisalign Full
0% finance option over 1-3 years. This allows monthly payments as low as;
- £28 a month for Invisalign i7
- £47 a month for Invisalign Lite
- £53 a month for Invisalign Full.
These prices are based on 0% finance over 36 month (requires 30% deposit).
Will Invisalign work for me?
The vast majority of the patients with misaligned teeth, crowding, and gaps can be treated with Invisalign® even if they have veneers, crowns or bridges. We can even treat mouths with some implants.
Many common issues like crooked or crowded teeth, spaces between teeth and certain overbite and cross bite types can successfully be corrected. Invisalign treatment may not be suitable for some very severe cases that can take more than 14-16 month to complete.
How long does invisalign treatment take?
Depending on the level of treatment required, most treatments will take from 4 months for simple cases to 18 months for more complicated ones.
How long do I have to wear the aligners for?
The aligners should be worn for 22 hours a day for the best results.
Every 2 weeks you change to a new aligner and we recommend review once every 4 to 12 weeks.