Below you will see a table listing the dental fees for some of the most commonly needed dental treatments we provide at Bayswater Dental Clinic.
How do we set-up our dental fees?
The fees in our clinic are based on some simple and transparent criteria which include these factors:
- Experience and skills of the person providing the treatment.
- Complexity and type of the treatment provided.
- Length of time is needed to complete a treatment.
- Quality of the material used and the equipment needed.
- The quality of the dental Labs used and technicians experience and skills.
At Bayswater Dental Clinic we have a very experienced, skilled and competent team of dentists that only use the very best in dental materials and technologies. We provide top dental services at reasonable fees in centre of London. To assist our patients with the cost of dentistry, we have introduced some measures such as 0% Finance up to 3 years or Pay As You Go options.
The 1-3 years 0% Finance options are available on all treatments costing more than £600, including on the special offers we have at Bayswater Dental Clinic . Alternatively, you can have the Pay As You Go option on a lot of treatments such as Invisalign or 6 month smiles.
- Free no obligation consultations for
- no drilling, composite or porcelain veneers
- All Invisalign and 6-month Smiles cases when completed will receive
- Free Home Whitening, worth £195
- Essix retainers, worth £150
- With 4 or more porcelain veneers or crowns will receive
- Free home whitening, worth £195
- Free soft night guard, worth £150
- Free Colgate electric tooth brush
- Finance options available on any treatment
- 0% interest over 12-18 month with NO deposit
- 0% interest over 24 month with 15% deposit
- 0% interest over 36 month with 30% deposit
We accept all methods of payments at the clinic and all major credit and debit cards are accepted. For more detailed information on costs, you can contact us by calling the clinic on 02072294627 or by emailing us on email@example.com or book on line.
(Our Zoom whitening include up to 4 cycles of the treatment)
White fillings / Veneers (prices are per tooth)
All come with free Home whitening and one set of Essix retainers.