Getting a PRP facial offers a great number of benefits that have contributed to its rising popularity. Rarely among such cosmetic treatments, the Vampire Facelift offers a completely natural and organic method of rejuvenation throughout the body with lasting results. Even now the full range of applications that PRP Treatment can be used for is still being discovered.
In cosmetic use, PRP Treatment has been found to help with –
- Forehead lines and creases
- Crows’ feet around the eyes
- The glabellar lines between the eyebrows
- Aged skin on the back of the hands
- Smile lines, also called ‘nasolabial folds’
- Vertical lip lines or ‘lipstick lines’
- Open pores
- Poor skin texture
- Necklace lines or ‘turkey neck’
- ‘Marionette’ lines that extend from the corners of the mouth down to the chin
- Sun damaged skin
- Acne scars and non-acne scarring
- Dark circles and thin wrinkled skin under the eyes
- Thin, wrinkled upper eyelids
- Coarse skin texture on the chin
- Hair loss and encouraging hair growth (especially around the eyelashes)
- General poor skin texture
The result of PRP Treatment on these areas will be quite different than if you had a dermal filler, and with the improved skin quality and natural volume many find PRP preferable. It also tackles areas that other treatments as less effective in, such as reducing open pores, stimulating hair growth (generally used on the eyebrow and scalp), dealing with neck lines, and reducing darkness around the eyes and improving the skin quality there. The applications that PRP Treatment can be used for are also always expanding, and there is an increasing body of evidence that shows it can even be used to treat stretch marks.
By injecting the platelet rich plasma into the face it naturally encourages the body to roll back the signs of ageing by stimulating the skin cells and restoring a youthful glow into the tissue affected. This natural and long-lasting rejuvenation comes from the plasma in the injection encouraging more collagen production, which takes time to become visible. The results of getting a PRP Facial start to show 3-4 weeks after the treatment, and it may take up to 12 months to see the full results. This means that in the months following the procedure the results will just look better and better. Some patients even report seeing the benefits of PRP injections in the face for up to two years, enjoying better skin tone and texture, softer lines, and tighter skin.