The Bayswater dental clinic scheme includes
- Twice yearly dental check ups
- Twice yearly visits to the hygienist for a standard scale and polish
- Preventive advice on oral hygiene and diet
- All necessary radiographs
- 10% discount on treatments (with the exception of laboratory bills and implants)
- Free examination for children up to the age of 18, whose parents are existing patients.
£17 per month
If you have been made aware that advanced treatments such as crowns will be required in the future, you may wish to add additional monthly amounts to build up a “treatment fund”. (see patient plans).
Discounts and referrals
- Introduce your partner and he/she will have their first examination free
- Children up to the age of 18, whose parents are existing patients are examined free of charge
- Discounts for larger treatment plans
- Discounts for many services for senior citizens
Loyalty and referral bonuses
Don’t keep our clinic a secret from your friends and family. Share the news and everyone is rewarded. For your help you will receive a referral bonus of a free hygienist visit.
Individual Bayswater Dental Scheme
As a member of our dental scheme all routine examinations and visits to the hygienist are covered by one monthly direct debit. Joining our scheme will give you peace of mind, a high level of service and access to a range of exclusive members’ only offers.
The scheme is only £17 a month, payable via Direct Debit. Even if you visit us just twice a year you will have covered the cost of the plan. The savings are considerable. See summary below:
|Treatment||Bayswater Dental Plan||Standard Fee|
|1st Check up||Inclusive||£39|
|1st Hygienist (scale and polish)||Inclusive||£59|
|2nd Check up||Inclusive||£39|
|2nd Hygienist (scale and polish)||Inclusive||£59|
|Other benefits||10% discount on general dentistry treatments (except laboratory bills and implants)|
Free examination for Children up to the age of 18, whose parents are existing patients
|Assessment of emergencies and dental pain||Inclusive|
|Treatment planning and advice||Inclusive|
£17 per month
Please note that the membership scheme start date is when the first direct debit payment has been received by the clinic and will be considered annually from that date. If a membership is cancelled by the patient prior to completion of one year period, then the normal fees will be applied to any treatment already provided and any difference in treatment cost (thus between membership fees and non-membership fees as published on the website and above) has to be settled by the patient.
We work with all the major insurance companies: Aviva, Axa, Bupa, Denplan, NDP, Simply Health.